Friday, April 10, 2009

Tomb Cake

I have had this recipe for a while, thanks to Marsha. I decided Carter was old enough this year to understand it. If anyone is interested in the recipe let me know and I will email it to you. Anyways, Carter knew all of it without me really explaining anything. We used a bundt pan and layed Jesus in the center (aka popsicle stick wrapped in toilet paper) and covered him up with a big cookie. Tomorrow we will check to see that the tomb is still there and Sunday morning when he wakes up, Jesus will have risen and the toilet paper will be wrapped around the cross :) CUTE idea with GREAT meaning. He really enjoyed it.

The finished product (Carter iced it all by himself, so we only iced the top :)


My Oh My how things have changed :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever do that to me...show a baby picture by a now picture. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete