Wednesday, April 1, 2009

This Too Shall Pass




This is what my den looks like...Please tell me yours does to or it did at some point. There are also toys in my bedroom, the downstairs den, the playroom, and in both of the kids rooms. Where do they come from? Carter will not stay upstairs in the playroom by himself and of cousre Bentley is too young to go up there alone, therefore, some of the favorites stay here all the time. I can't stand it!! I want my den back. I realize that before I know it, there will be no toys in the house and I will long for days of hearing their little feet running around playing. The other day when we were pulling in the driveway, Carter said "Our house is better than other houses because we have lots and lots and lots of toys." I just laughed and said you are right and we are getting rid of some...AGAIN :) 1 bag went to the Alabama Youth Home, 1 bag to the church and another bag to g-parents houses.

1 comment:

  1. I can't take cluttter. Like it really makes me want to have a panic attack. Brady want go to the playroom by himself either so I go up there and I do have a toy box in my bedroom with some of their favorites. I completely understand.

    ReplyDelete