Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Accept the Challenge Shelly

My friend Shelly asked readers to join her in an April photo challenge, so I am going to "try" to keep up. I saw it later on this evening so I had a late start, but we did not do much of anything today except go play with our neighbors after school.



This precious baby was sound asleep tonight by 6:15. He has been up since 5 a.m. having an asthma flare-up, so he has coughed his little heart out today. Look how much better his face looks in just a week. The other day on the way to school he started crying and said, "Marlee told me Jesus could not heal my face, that only band-aids can heal." LOL...they are so cute and funny.



While Carter was already asleep, this precious baby was still full speed ahead. No she does not normally wear bows with her pajamas at night, but I made her this bow and I was seeing if this size would stay in her hair so I made her wear it the hour before bed :) Bentley was VERY interested in the potty today. She went into the bathroom twice today and wanted me to put her on the potty. I am already seeing signs that girls really are easier than boys in that aspect. I am going to try this summer and see if we have any luck.

2 comments:

  1. These pics are precious. Brady usually always goes to bed before Jordyn. She is so much wilder than he ever dreamed of being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i am glad you are accepting the challange... i think it will be fun to look back on and see the daily things not just the "picture worthy" moments. Good luck and glad carter is feeling better and his face looks great too. :)

    ReplyDelete