Saturday, April 4, 2009

Retreat + T-ball + Pump It Up = One Tired Mommy

Yesterday afternoon, Marsha and I headed to the Women's retreat with our church and had a good time. It was so nice to get away for a night and spend time with friends. Marsha and I roomed together and like girls always do: we stayed up talking WAY TOO late and I am really paying for it now. Had it not been for the "photo challenge" I agreed to; I would not be posting right now. Carter had his first T-ball game today and he did so good and looked too cute. I think I am really going to enjoy watching him play. After the game, we ate lunch and hung out at home for a while then headed to Pump It Up for Emily's 5th birthday party. Of course Carter had a blast and Bentley loved watching all the action. However, Joseph wins for having the most fun. About 5 of the guys there went down all the slides and took over one of the bouncers with a "serious" basketball game and would not let the little ones in there...BOYS!







No comments:

Post a Comment