Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am most thankful for these two precious angels and my husband and what they all mean to me. Each of them is truly a blessing from God and I dont let a day go by where I dont thank him for them. I wish all of my blog readers a very Blessed Thanksgiving! We have a busy few days planned full of eating, shopping, football, and more eating. I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures to share. (Carter found this toy that he had been "looking for forever" and felt it needed to be in the picture)

He really is so sweet to her most of the time.


2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for you my sweet friend! Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so sweet and to cute! I hope yall have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete