Monday, November 23, 2009

Carter's Thanksgiving Feast

Carter had a Thanksgiving program and feast at school today. He did a great job and looked so cute. Granny joined us since Joseph is in Atlanta (shocker, I know)and Bentley stayed with her Nonna, because she has a fever :( I did not post the pics I got of him on stage, because the lighting was awful for some reason. I was trying to video and take pics. I truly cannot believe this is his last year of preschool. It really makes me sick to my stomach to think of him being away from me for so long next year. Needless to say, I am really trying to enjoy each minute I have with him.

Their precious place plates with their school pics on them


Place Cards


Walking in to perform


Me and my pilgrim




Carter being silly with Granny


I wanted to take a pic of Carter when we got home and Bentley said, "NOOOO...me, me, me"

1 comment: