Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Day of Thanks!

We had another wonderful Thanksgiving full of food and family. We started the day at the Davis' and then went to my step-dads mothers house where the kids had a blast. We finished the day by making a Gingerbread House. Saturday night we will celebrate with my family.

Thanksgiving Gifts from Granny and Papa



Sweet Angel



Playing Wii



Serious face - obvioulsy he is really playing



And she is not



Our Family



Me and My babies





Amy, Me, and Ginger



Camden and Bentley


Best pic of a 2, 3, and 4 year old



Our Family


The WHOLE family minus about 10 more


We ended the day by making a gingerbread house. This is the new "blue" spiderman making the house which this costume caused the biggest meltdown in Wal-Mart. My dad gave Carter $5 when we left and told him to get something at Wal-Mart. If Carter ever has money someone has given him I always point of the items he can choose from in that price range. Well, Daddy doesn't know that "trick" so he just let Carter roam the aisles and once he spotted a costume he doesn't have (he has 3 spiderman costumes mind you) he wanted it. Obviously Joseph said no. Well, I heard him crying many aisles over. Once I got there I asked what was going on and he told me. I said Oh, I would have just gotten it. (I know I should not be like that, but they always get something when we go and if its under $20, I get it. Not the case with daddy, but I guess the ending to this story speaks for itself, by the picture :)



One of the few times she was decorating



And not licking the icing :)


1 comment:

  1. Glad he got the costume. Yes they have to have something and the way I look at it is its better than the $5 toy that they never play with once they get home:) The gingerbread houses is a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete