Friday, November 6, 2009

Disney on Ice

Carter and I had a "date" this morning and went to see Disney on Ice. We had great seats and I enjoyed spending some quality time with him. However, I do wish my child would be one of those that just watched the show instead of asking me a million questions....Where is China? Whats behind the curtains? Why do they smooth the ice? How do ice skates mess up the ice? and so on and so on. I am glad he is curious, always has been, but I could not enjoy the show, because literally EVERY 10 seconds he had a question. It was a good show, but there were many parts from movies he has not seen. My favorite was It's A Small World and his favorite was Toy Story. It was also FREEZING in there!

Me and My favorite boy


Mickey and Minnie


Toy Story


It's A Small World

1 comment:

  1. Glad yall got some time with just yall. That is always fun. yes we ended up going that night we just had to carry Brady he couldn't get down at all. He had fun though, he was just tired by the end cause he had had such a long day. Hopefully I will have my laptop back today and I can catch up on all my pics on here.

    ReplyDelete