Monday, November 16, 2009

Disney World

We got back yesterday morning from Disney World and once again, we had a WONDERFUL time. This was a PERFECT time of year to go. Not too hot, not too cold. However, Thursday, it was quite chilly, but I will take that anyday over the time we went in June and it was 90+ degrees...too hot. I did not take near as many pics this year as I normally do. It was hard enough to keep up with the two of them without stopping everywhere to get a pic. Not to mention, Miss. Priss screamed and cried everytime I pulled the camera out...she is something else. We did make progress this year, she LOVED seeing the characters from afar. She would wave and say hey, but if they got too close, she freaked out. We went to Hollywood Studios one night to watch the show Fantasmic and it was great. I highly recommend it. We had never seen it before and Im so glad we decided to go. Bentley was a little scared, so she and I stood in the back towards the end. Carter LOVED every minute of it. I will recap some of of trip without posting every pic.

This is what was on our bed. Once again, we stayed at The Polynesian and had conceirge service, which is GREAT!



Wearing the leis that we got when we arrived at the hotel.



Magic Kingdom












His Pirates of the Carribean face



The night of Mickey's Christmas Party. I highly recommend going when it is all decorated for Christmas and the Christmas Parade was AWESOME!


This is what I got when I pulled out the camera



This is what I got when I told her to stand by Carter


Carter and Daddy waiting on the Parade to start


Character breakfast at Chef Mickeys. He met all the characters and got his picture with them, but I wont bore you with all of that.






My best shot of a pic of her that morning. She was making sure none of them came too close :)


Epcot stayed open late one night for Disney Resort guests, so we took Carter so he could meet MORE characters and we wanted him to ride Test Track since he was tall enough this year and he LOVED it!!!





His Dinosaur face from Animal Kingdom


Carter and Papa at Animal Kingdom



This is what she did when I told her to smile...LOL



One of the FEW times she looked at the camera




We ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe in the Animal Kingdom and she put this monkey on and danced away. It was hilarious, so of course he came home with us.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I can't wait to go. We are staying at the Polynesian also:) Love all of his face paintings, and glad to know somebody elses girl is a MESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Bentley's smocked Minnie dress!

    ReplyDelete