Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Healthy Babies



I took the kids yesterday morning for their well check-ups. Carter was GREAT (as usual) Bentley, not so much (as usual :) You can tell by the picture. Carter had to read an eye chart, which made me SO nervous. I thought what if he didn't know what something was, but he did great :)They also checked his blood pressure, which consumed him the rest of the time. Carter weighed in at a whopping 32 lbs which actually puts him in the 30th percentile, could not believe it. We have made major progress. He use to be off the charts on the low end. I forgot what his height was, I have it written down, but he was in the 50th percentile for height. Miss. Priss weighs 27 lbs. which puts her in the 60th percentile (thank the Lord :) and I also dont remember her height, but she was in the 70th percentile for height. FINALLY, she has slowed down. She got 1 shot and Carter got 3. They both did really well with the shots, of course I had to bribe with a trip to the toy store, but whatever works. Carter told me Bentley did not need a toy because she was not good...LOL

2 comments:

  1. LOL she is only 5 pounds away from Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad when you get excited about the 30%. At least he is moving up and look she is slimming up!!

    ReplyDelete