Sunday, June 21, 2009

30th Birthday Beach Trip

This weekend we went to the beach with Jennifer & Scott and Kim & Keith to celebrate my 30th birthday. We had a wonderful time, as always and we shared tons of laughs, food, and fun. Thank you to my wonderful friends and the g-parents for keeping the kids and making my birthday weekend so special. I love you all!

The Love Birds


Me and Joseph


The Girls


The Guys




Kim & Keith


Jen & Scott


Scott & Jen's LARGE steamer from Old Bay Steamer


This "Lady" was behind the bar at Old Bay Steamer; thought it was so funny


My HUGE mound of Nachos from Harry T's


ANOTHER one of Scott and Jen's Plates...LOL


Me and Joseph


Me and Kimmy


Me saying...Oh No, why did you guys tell them it was my birthday. The whole staff came an out and sang Happy Birthday


My B'day Dessert...YUMMY Smores


Just had to share Jennifers HUGE amount of make-up she brought...LOL I ALWAYS giver her a hard time about the amount of "products" she has and takes with her everywhere!

2 comments:

  1. how fun!!! great way to celebrate! I LOVE your dresses esp. the brown & turq one... so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great birthday. It looks like you had lots of fun. By the way love the brown dress you were wearing and I have the same jewelry you had on. I love it!

    ReplyDelete