Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Carter Funny

After the kids and I had dinner (Joseph is out of town, big surprise :)they came into my room and started wrestling on the floor. I told Carter to be careful with her (which I say about 100 times a day) and that I wish they would just play instead of wrestle. He then said "Well mom, you shouldn't have gotten 2 kids, because they will want to wrestle."
Last night while I was making dinner, the kids were playing in the den and I heard Carter tell Bentley she was going to be in trouble, so I immediately think great, what now. Carter ran in the kitchen and said, "You will never believe this mommy, Bentley said she cheers for "Aubren" He is so funny and keeps me laughing.

6 comments:

  1. Wrestling and playing around is much better than fighting and crying with one another- just wait ;)
    Marsha must be rubbing off on Bentley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart girl....I love it! Carter is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely hilarious! Isn't sweet how they play together now though. Brady tells Jordyn she better learn how to mind, but I don't think that is in her near future! By the way that is how Brady says Auburn also but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stories like that are priceless...I need to start writing some of mine down before I forget them. You never know what they are going to say! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete