Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

I wanted to say Happy Father's Day to my WONDERFUL husband. He is a great daddy and works very hard for us and I can't thank him enough for supporting me in staying home with our children. (Actually it was HIS decision, I always planned on working and he told me before we got married that he wanted me to stay home. However, I'm 100% sure I would have wanted to the minute I laid my eyes on Carter :) I also want to wish my Dad and Father-in-Law a VERY Happy Father's Day as well. They are wonderful grandparents to my children. Thank you all for what you do for me and my babies!! This is what we came home to this afternoon...

Mom said Carter picked out the plates, cups, and napkins because he wanted me to have a "Princess Party", he's so sweet :)


My Cake


Later on, we went over to Joseph's parents house to give his dad his Father's Day and B'day gifts.

Bentley and Granny


Baby Girl


Daddy and Carter playing in the wigs at Granny and Papas


Once we left there, we went to my parents house and gave my dad his gift and ate Jim N' Nicks with them. We had a LONG, but enjoyable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment