Friday, January 9, 2009

Why I Love a 3 year old


Carter is already looking through books and telling me what he wants for Christmas. When I tell him that's a long time from now, he gets FURIOUS! He also had a meltdown yesterday because he told me he wanted a REAL garbage truck. He has 4 play ones, but told me he wants one to stay at our house in the driveway. Ummm...Sorry buddy, no can do :)


I booked his 4 year old birthday party and it made me sad. Why do they have to grow up so fast? It was a HUGE debate between Pump it Up and Jump Zone, but in the end Jump Zone won because they have a Batman Slide :) It's the little things that mean so much.


Last but not least, this is how he dressed himself this morning. Of course I made him change, from head to toe. We are on our way to register for Baseball and he is THRILLED :)


4 comments:

  1. This birthday thing is killing me. We are doing Brady's at pump it up this year. He loves all that kind of stuff. And he has to have Power Rangers stuff. He is so funny. I can't believe he is at the age where he can pick all that stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Carter to tell his mommy to take him to wal-mart and buy him some light up pajamas. I loved his shirt on thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked your blog, so I would remember to look at it...I have 3 Davis Family blogs now. :)

    ReplyDelete