Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well, Joseph survived the "snip" and did very well. In fact so well, that he repainted the den last night and finished. He said it was not bad at all. Friday night I went to dinner with some ladies from my street and we had a great time. We went to New Orleans Food and Spirits in Vestavia and it was WONDERFUL! Saturday morning we went to Marlee Grace's 4th birthday party at Jump Zone. Later that afternoon Ginger and I went shopping and then her, Travis and the kids came over for dinner and the kids played while we arranged two floral arrangements for my den. We were planning on moving, but since the market is so bad right now, we decided to hang tight for a couple more years. Instead, we are doing alot of redecorating. Painting, new window treatments, rugs, furniture, ect. The biggest change will be downstairs in the basement. I have never really decorated down here, so we are making the office a tv room and leaving the other room as a den. Now, I just have to find the time to do all of it :) To finish out the weekend, Carter woke up around 3:00 a.m. Sunday with a fever of 102 and throwing up. Took him to the Dr. and he has strep. He is still running a fever, so no school again tomorrow. Pray that he gets better soon and that Bentley doesn't get anything. She is starting to get a runny nose :( I will leave you all with what my dear friend Marsha left on our mailbox Thursday for Joseph.

2 comments:

  1. Why is the mailbox still so funny to me? I love your neighbor called and wanted to know if ya'll had people over! No mam just some shave and snip action!

    ReplyDelete