Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sickness and Shower

The saga continues at the Davis house. Now Bentley is sick with Bronchialitis (sp?) I took her to After Hours yesterday because she woke up Friday afternoon at 4:45 with a fever, just in time for the pediatrician to close. I called that afternoon and they told me it was about a 3 hour wait, so I told them I would just bring her in the next morning. We were the first ones there (So Nice) and they did a chest x-ray and a breathing treatment and sent us home with albuteral. Hopefully, she will stop wheezing soon. Her fever was gone this morning, but now its back. I HATE when my babies are sick. Look at this sweet, sick face.



Friday night Me, Marsha, and Kristi went to eat then to see Bride Wars, which I loved. Saturday we helped host a baby shower for Chris and Kristin. They had a great turnout and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately Joseph could not make it, he stayed home with Bentley. Trisha and Jay did not come either because Cash had a stomach virus. We missed them and Jennifer so bad. They got lots of good stuff in preparation for sweet little Jackson who I can't wait to meet. Here are a couple pictures from the shower.

Hostesses Minus Jen and Trisha :(



The Future Mommy and Daddy

One more thing. I took the kids to get shoes the other day and Bentley's feet are so fat and she cant wear keds. They are really thick, so they just dont fit well. Any other suggestions for a little tennis shoe for a girl (nothing like nike or new balance) I found a not so cute pair at Stride Rite that I got her. They will just have to do for the time being until I find something else. I would appreciate any ideas for a little girl with chubby feet :) Also, she wears a size 5 1/2 and all of her shoes are a 4. I told the lady that is too bad because she is going to keep wearing the 4 until Spring. I know I'm mean, but I spent way too much money on them for her to not wear them. They all look brand new. Guess I will sell them on ebay :)

3 comments:

  1. that is so funny. I just had to buy Jordyn size 3 shoes because hers are 2. I can't stand waisting money like that when I am trying to buy for spring. With Brady I never had to do that. I would buy all of his at the beginning of the season and never had to buy again until the next season. I hate Bentley is sick. I can't stand when they are sick. I really hate fever also. Looks like yall had a good time at Kristins shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC can't wear the Mary Jane Keds because her feet are so fat and she has a high instep. But, she can wear the T-Strap Keds in wide width. Try those. The best shoe for MC is the Stride Rite Beatrix in a wide width(which is discontinued, but can be found on Ebay). Willits also work great for her. I hope Bentley is feeling well soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i tried to make a new header and it let me... i click on the get started in the pink part if the front page. that is weird????

    ReplyDelete