Thursday, January 15, 2009

Complete and Making It Final

As of this afternoon, it will be official that I will never look like this again. There is a part of me that is sad about this, but most of me feels truly complete with a healthy boy and a healthy girl. What more could I want? I actually knew I was finished the day I brought Bentley home. That could have been one of the worst days. Carter was HORRIBLE!!! He was beyond jealous and had not seen me very much, then we bring home a baby who nursed every 2 hours and needed my undivided attention. I say for about the first 2 months I was miserable. After that we got into a routine and life was grand again.





Joseph is having a vasectomy and is a little nervous and I am trying VERY hard to be sympathetic. However, after being pregnant for a total of 18 months, sick as a dog, birthing 2 babies, bleeding for over 8 weeks with both of them and exclusively nursing Carter for a year and Bentley for 7 months, I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for him :) (LOL) On a lighter note, Joseph has aclip from Family Guy on his blog about a vasectomy and it is too funny!







4 comments:

  1. Amen... sister! I remember being in your same situation and we did the same thing. Funny thing is he will WALK (not be wheeled out) from his "procedure" and sit on the couch with a pack of peas for a day or so and then be good to go. So the sympothy really want ever be there. Good luck and enjoy a few days even a week of "no presure in the bedroom" (LOL). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well so your really not having anymore. I can't decide. I feel like you very blessed to havea boy and a girl. I just can't imagine never having a tiny baby around again. It took some adjusting around here too. Brady was a different child for about 2 weeks and I was completely depressed but then life got better and now I love it. I am constantly busy and get tired but love it. Congrats to Joseph though Adam doesn't want to have one. I told him whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look too skinny to be at your baby shower. I guess not everyone gains 40 pounds.
    You should pamper and sympathize with Joseph the same as he did after you had Carter and Bentley. I wasn't around to know how much that was but I can guess.
    QB wanted me to be impressed with his stitches-ofcourse I wasn't. It should have been alittle painful since we have contractions to deal with but ofcourse the men get doped up as soon as they get there .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Joseph is recovering well. I hope you guys have a fun, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete