Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Beach Trip

We came back a day early from the beach. The first couple of days were nice, but WINDY! By the way, Bentley HATES the wind. She cried and latched on as tight as she could everytime it blew. This was the first time we have ever been in May. It was not crowded until last night and the temperature was great, however, it was windy and the water was COLD. We stayed at Splash in PCB and it was nice. They have a covered water play area for the kids. It's neat because you are out of the weather, but that water was freezing and the kids were a little young for it. Carter would have done more, but it dumps a huge bucket of water every minute and soaks you and he did not like that. We ate good food and of course could not leave without eating at Captain Anderson's, so good. I forgot how expensive it is. It was $100 for us to eat, but worth it :) Carter LOVED every second of it. Bentley was a 1 year old at the beach, so what do you expect...LOL! I enjoyed spending some quality time with my family. They bring so much joy to me and I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed watching Carter have so much fun. My sister-in-law and I are taking the kids back in August while Joseph is in Brazil on his mission trip, so hopefully we will have better weather then.

Not too sure about the Water Bucket


Dancing at Ron Jon's


Still Dancing


My Handsome Man


We found this shovel buried in the sand and he said can I keep it and I said sure...LOL


Beautiful Sunset


I kept calling Bentley a G-ma, because she did not want to take the hood of her cover-up off, because the wind was blowing


Here's the bucket


Here is what it did every minute


Playing in the sand at Pier Park


Carter and I played on the beach while Joseph and Bentley napped


Me and my angels


Daddy and his babies (this shot of Bentley is much more typical of her attitude when I am not holding her)


Bentley's idea of putt-putt - just pick it up and put it in the hole


Carter LOVED it


His favorite thing he did


A Windy Day at the Beach


His face crcaks me up in this pic. The bucket was dumping the water and he did not want to get wet...LOL


This sweet face melts my heart


She finally decided to leave my lap, but only for a minute


I love these two more than anything


I swear this boy is going to be a Garbage Man when he grows up. He is OBSESSED with them. this was the highlight of his day; throwing the trash in the dumpster before we left.


They were so good in the car and decided to hold hands...SWEET

1 comment:

  1. It looks like yall had a good time! Brady will be the same way about that massive amount of water dumping out. He can't stand water in his eyes. Kind of worries me but maybe he will get over it. Precious pics!

    ReplyDelete