Saturday, May 9, 2009

Engagement Party

Joseph's cousin, Paige, is getting married this Fall and tonight they had an Engagement Party. Here is a pic of the happy couple, Paige and Steve



The best part about this couple is...


that Steve is my best friend Trisha's brother :) We now say that we will be family!!

A cool fruit display



They had a cute cake (which Paige and her mom were not happy with, they thought it looked too young, but I liked it and liked it even more because it came from Edgars :)



These two played



And played



This priss pot is going thru a BIG mommy phase and would NOT let me put her down and would not have anything to do with anyone but me, not even Joseph. Needless to say, my back is really hurting from carrying her ALL DAY! This is what she did anytime I put her down



I had to document this moment, because it was one of the three times she was not in my arms and it was because she was trying to get a grape from Jordan..LOL

1 comment:

  1. This is how Jordyn is all the time. I love that we are close but it is killing me. I can't move, and she is like anytime I am around. If she absolutely thinks I am not anywhere in the house or around she gets ok but that is it. My back has been giving me all sorts of trouble lately. Oh well one day we will miss this I guess.

    ReplyDelete