Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of the mommies out there had a WONDERFUL day. Being a mommy is truly the greatest joy and I can assure you that not a day goes by that I don't think God for the opportunity he gave us :) Josephs' parents came over after church and we had fillets and all the sides then tonight we went to my parents and grilled out again. I went and got my toes done this afternoon and enjoyed some time away. As you can from the pictures, our attempts of a photo didn't go so well....





"The kids" gave me a diamond necklace that I have been wanting, I think you can see it in one of the pictures. I gave his mom and my mom these, and they LOVED them.









4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful mothers day! Those pictures you gave them are so cute. I might have to steal that idea. Did you take them or did you go have that done. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am SO gonna copy that idea, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your and Carter's posting- Bentley just doesn't have it down yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant "posing". I've never seen Carter take a bad pic- he's always ready and smiling!

    ReplyDelete