Monday, March 23, 2009

Unfortunately, It's the First of Many, I'm sure!

This precious face



Now looks like this



Carter went home with Granny and Papa yesterday after church and he and papa went for a ride on his bike and apparently Carter got away from him and started going too fast and crashed. He looks pretty rough, but I thank God this is all it was. I can assure you that Papa is much worse than Carter. This has just torn him up, he feels like its his fault. I told him these things happen and Carter even got back on a bike yesterday afternoon. After I brought Carter home, Granny and Papa showed up with tons of toys for both kids, looks like Bentley came out on the best end of that deal...LOL. Today his eye is swollen and black. Needless, to say clean-up and medicine time are AWFUL! Carter asked if God would heal him and I said absolutley, so we prayed for God to heal Carter's face and he ran to the mirror and started crying because he wasn't healed...LOL. He is VERY self conscious about it and would not even get out at Target yesterday because he said everyone will see his face...Bless his Precious Heart!!!

2 comments:

  1. God Love Him... Bless his heart! Maybe let him wear his favorite character mask over his face (if it will go on without hurting) at least that will get him in the place you need to go and then he will probably take it off and forget about it soon! :) Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I know we have to get used to these things with boys but I can't handle it. I hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete