Friday, March 20, 2009

Georgia Aquarium

Joseph had a meeting in Atlanta Thursday, so Carter and I tagged along. Bentley stayed home with Nonna (Thank you mom :) We met Joseph Wednesday after he got off work and headed to Atlanta. We ate dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, then walked around the mall for a little while. On our way back to the room, Carter realized he forgot his toy, so we stopped by Toys R 'Us where he got ANOTHER Recycling Truck. That boy LOVES LOVES LOVES cars and trucks, especially UPS, Garbage and Recycling trucks. Thursday morning we dropped Joseph off at his meeting and we went to the Aquarium. It was GREAT! We both really enjoyed it. My favorite part was the Otters and Penguins and Carter enjoyed the Geico (go figure)!





When we got home, I felt bad for leaving Bentley, so I let her enjoy her new favorite thing...Chocolate Pudding



Ginger and Camden were in town, so we met them for dinner at Jim N' Nicks. The boys spent most of their time playing



While Bentley was most interested in my straw

1 comment:

  1. I know I always feel bad for leaving Jordyn behind but it is good to still have that one on one with the first. I know Carter enjoyed it. Glad yall had fun!

    ReplyDelete