Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Brought Tears to my Eyes

The other night before going to bed, Carter got in trouble for calling me stupid (he was just kidding around, but I had to punish him so he knew I was serious about not calling people that) I went to take a bath and I told him not to come in there and that he better be asleep when I got out. I did not hear him crying anymore and I knew he asleep, so when I walked out of the bathroom this is what I found



He was sound asleep next to the bathroom door. Bless his precious heart. I can't even explain to you how guilty I felt for punishing him.

2 comments:

  1. That is pitiful. I always feel bad when things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh little boys...they know just how to get to their mama's! I always feel sorry for Chase when stuff like that happens too. That is such a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete