Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pictures

I had the kids pictures made the other day and I dont know how I'll ever decide. She maily took ones of Bentley, for her 2 year old pics and I wanted one of Carter for an oil painting. However, I dont really like any of him. He has a fake and cheesy smile in most of them. I think I will have his redone. Amanda said he is at the age where he wants to please, therefore looks unnatural. Bentley, however did great.

www.amandatraywick.com

Click client proofing and my password is bdavis02

2 comments:

  1. bre they are absolutely beautiful... i don't know how you will choose... bentley did so well... her pink dress is beautiful and there is one of carter and bentley that i love too... beautfiul pics of beautiful kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bre I love the photo. THe kids looks so nice. You are going to make me travel all the way to Hoover just to get my children photos taken. Where did you get your sons outfit?

    ReplyDelete