Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dancing Queen

This little girl was a "Dancing Queen" yesterday at her first dance class. She stood on her circle and did exactly what her teacher told her to do. I was so proud of her, but most importantly, she loved every second of it :) There were many crying and 2 left halfway through, but she said bye and never looked back (which doesn't surprise me at all) I am looking forward to next week :)



This cracked me up, she did this on her own...LOL


Being silly with Bubbie


Carter went in the room and got her when she was finished. He was just as excited for her :)




3 comments:

  1. Bre...I love reading your blog! (Emily Ehl) Beautiful children and you look like you are God blessed! I'm thinking you guys are here in Bham still. I'm a SAHM too. You should shoot me an email sometime...emily_morris333@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! Can't wait until Kennedy Grace gets old enough the start dancing.

    ReplyDelete