Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of K5

Carter started K5 Wednesday and its so hard to believe how fast the years have gone by. I truly have enjoyed all of our days together, some were very long and hard, but I would not trade staying home with him for anything. I feel so blessed that I have been able to experience all of his firsts with him and walking him to his classroom on the first day was no exception. I woke up at 3:30 that morning and looked over at him and started to cry. However, once he got up and ready he was so excited that it made me excited. I look forward to all that God has in store for him and I am soooooo excited about where he is going to school. I think Joseph and I are going to be very pleased.

Handsome Big Boy




Sitting at his desk


He hugged Bentley and I then ran off to play...WOW, made leaving him so much easier!


This little girl on the other hand, not happy about waking up 2 hours earlier than normal and not happy about leaving "Bubbie" behind. Her look says it all...LOL

My observations of private school so far (this is all new to me, I went to public school)...EVERYONE is a car rider (there are no buses) which makes for a 30 minute carpool line, alot of the parents (mom and dad) bring the kids to school and walk them in (I assure you that will never be us :) very little diversity, but everyone has been so nice and friendly.



No comments:

Post a Comment