Saturday, March 6, 2010

We Are Still Alive

My mom has been on me about not blogging and I just haven't been in the mood. We do have alot of "happenings" at the Davis house so here is an overview. We put our house on the market and have a showing tomorrow, so that consumed alot of my time, getting that ready and fixing some things the realtor suggested and so on. Keeping your house "showable" is NOT fun with a 2 and 4 year old. We haven't had too many picture worthy things going on, lots of birthday parties and I haven't remembered my camera half the time.



This little man is playing T-ball again this year and he is so excited. Joseph is coaching and it looks like "The Cubs" are going to be a pretty good little team. I LOVE watching him play, but I do not love chasing Bentley ALL over the park :) He will also be 5 next month and I CANNOT believe it. He wants to have a "jump" party again with a Star Wars theme. The other day he said, "Lets look at invitations and plates on the computer." Haha, yes, he is my child!



This little monkey who was at a gymnastics birthday party and would NOT look at me has big news...SHE IS POTTY TRAINED! That was seriously the easiest thing I have ever done. Actually, I feel like I didn't even do anything, she did it. After three days of a few accidents, she has been dry ever since. I have always heard girls are easier, and with Bentley that was so true. I am so proud of her and she did it without any bribes or rewards. She also started crawling out of her crib and I was sooo not ready for that. I lowered the rail on her crib so she wouldn't be jumping from so high up, but she hasnt done it in over a week, so who knows.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! We've missed y'all! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you are back! I missed reading your blog. Hope the house sales fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are ya'll moving to? I know it is no fun to show your house with little ones but it will be nice when it is all over with. Our house sold in 4 months so I hope you have the same luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad potty training was easy! Brady was the easiest thing ever and she wants nothing to do with it. Maybe after she turns two she will but she will come tell me when she has pooped and a lot of times she will tell me she is going to poop and I ask her if she wants to go to the potty and she says no and runs off. You know my luck:) Brady is also gonna be the CUBS!!!

    ReplyDelete