Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two Birthdays and a Baby

This past Friday my wonderful husband celebrated his 30th birthday. Im sure it wasnt spent the way he planned, at a baby shower, but he had a good day. Last weekend we went to his parents house where we had filet and chicken along with Edgars yummy cake. Friday, his family and the kids and I all met at Red Lobster and had lunch. Later that evening we threw a baby shower for my very best friend Jennifer and Scott. They will welcome baby Cade into the world in May and I am so happy for them. We all threw a couples shower at Leannes house and we had a great time, as usual. I told Joseph that even though this wasnt his ideal birthday, thats who we would have spent it with anyways :) I did surprise him at the shower with a strawberry cake from Edgars...is it obvious we LOVE Edgars?









Saturday afternoon we celebarted some more, this time in honor of Jacksons 1st birthday. The kids had a great time and he obviously enjoyed his cake. Then Sunday, my parents kept the kids while we went to J. Alexanders for dinner. We had a fun weekend spent with best friends.











1 comment:

  1. Seem like you guys had a great time! I cna't wait until my 30th birthday. Don't really know what I will do. I hade big plans to travel to New York or Las Vegas, but since we are excpeting our 3rd baby plans changed. Oh well a least we are going to the beach.

    ReplyDelete