Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Easter Bunny

Saturday night we took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. Bentley was sooooooooo excited to sit in his lap. Well, in years past that hasnt worked out so well.......



So, when we got there she saw him and started waving with the biggest grin on her face. The closer we got, the grin slowly started to fade, Carter hopped right up in his lap and she freaked out, screaming NNNNOOOO! I picked up her and she stared waving again. I told her I would get in the picture with them. So we walked up and she said, "I sit Bunny lap" and she did and she smiled. Could not believe it! That is HUGE progress for her. She was SO PROUD of herself and so were all of us. Carter hugged her and said "big girl sissy." SO, from then on she was obsessed and waved to him forever and of course didn't want to leave.










After that we ran into Strasburg to get her a bow for her Easter dress and they had Blues Clues on, Bentleys favorite. I look over and they were doing this and since I had my camera thought I should capture the moment, so sweet!
After that we ate dinner at Jason's Deli then went to the much talked and raved about Yogurt Mountain. Cool place with any and every topping you could ever want, from cereal to pop tarts. Cold stuff is not my weakness so I had a few bites of Josephs and the kids. It was really good. I just watched the MASSIVE crowds that came in and out while they all ate.

3 comments:

  1. love the pics.. i can't believe you went to yogurt mountain and didn't get your own! I love that place.. I could eat it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am loving your daugther's outfit.Where did you purchase it from?

    ReplyDelete