Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Promise We Went

I promise we went to the beach, but unfortunately I have no pictures to show for it. For some reason my camera would not focus. So, just use your imagination and picture two of the most precious blonde headed kids playing in the sand and water and loving every minute of it. Joseph is still in Brazil and will be home Saturday, so his parents took the kids and I to the beach this weekend where my father-in-law hooked us up with the Penthouse at Splash. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our room with a fabulous view. The ocean was BEAUTIFUL! Very few waves and crystal clear. A HUGE thank you to my father-in-law for being such a wonderful g-parent and giving Carter ALL of his attention this weekend and for all that he did for him. Of course he loves Bentley, but she was too attached to my hip :) Carter and his Papa are very close.

On the way home I decided to take the kids to the Montgomery Zoo, which was great. The kids loved it. On the way there, Carter cracked me up. This was our conversation.

C- How much Longer?
M- About 30 more minutes
C- (Screams) Give me some gum
I proceed to give him the gum and then give Bentley a piece
C- Dont give Bentley any, I just need some to calm myself down...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Penthouse....niiicce. Would Joseph's parents like 2 adopted grandchildren??

    Carter is hilarious. Can't wait to hear all the stories as he gets older. I wish I could be a fly in the car and observe what goes on with you two ~ I would be cracking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! I am so glad you have such wonderful inlaws that are so great. Looks like you and the kids were spoiled while Joseph was gone but you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete