Friday, August 28, 2009

1 More Day

Joseph comes home tomorrow from a 10 day mission trip to Brazil. Thank you Lord. For the most part it has not been bad, but I am certainly ready for some help and a little break. The picture below speaks for itself....HURRY HOME DADDY. Fruit Loops all over the floor, toys everywhere and neither of them could care less. Thank you God for these two precious angels and THANK YOU that I am not a single mommy and have a WONDERFUL husband who loves us and wants to serve you.

3 comments:

  1. Look at those sweet babies. yes the fruit loops I would be freaking about. I don't know how people do it by themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never be a single mommy either...they are definitely more amazing women than I am! We still do not have a baby name. We are just going to wait at this point. Hopefully, it will just come to us!

    ReplyDelete