Friday, June 4, 2010

What we have been up to....

I realize its been a while since I have updated. We manage to stay busy these days....mainly for my sanity :) We have VBS next week and I am a director again, so that will keep us busy and the week after we are going to the beach, hopefully beating the oil. The house is still for sale without much action, bad time to try and sell a house. We are giving it through the summer and if it doesnt sell, we will stay here a few more years and do some things to it that we have been wanting to do. I love our neighborhood and neighbors and especially the pool.....

This little girl is a fish with NO FEAR what so ever!!


It has taken him time to warm up, but he is swimming again and going under. He is my cautious one.



We went to the Mcwane Center with my friend Trisha and her son Cash to see the new Mr. Potatoe Head exhibit.








Last weekend Trisha and I went to Nashville to see our Best Friend Jennifer and meet her new addition, Cade Stephens...isn't he adorable! We had a GREAT time, fun girls weekend.



I took the kids to open play at Pump it Up the other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment