Saturday, April 24, 2010

Carter's 5th Birthday Party

Carter had his 5th birthday party last night and had a great time. All of our family and friends were there to celebrate. We feel so blessed to have each of you in our lives. He got tons of stuff and believe it or not, nothing he had. My neighbor always says she hates to buy for my kids because they have everything and I told her this proves my point, he didnt have anything he got :) We have had the threat of bad weather today, which as usual, nothing came of it, so having all of his new toys made the day easier to survive :) I can honestly say he LOVED everything! He got Star Wars stuff, Ironman and Batman stuff, The Tag reading system (Bentley got the Tag Jr., which is precious, cant leave her out :) DS games, books, the Joker House and many more. He had a great birthday and thanks again to everyone.

The Cake by Edgars




Sweet Angel


The Birthday Boy

Please notice Bentleys shorts, that are my nephew Camdens. 5 Minutes into the party, she peed in her pants. I didnt have a change of clothes because she NEVER does that. So she looked awful the whole time, but oh well, she had a blast!


Pizza Time!


Make a wish


Present Time


Still Opening

Pinata Time.....CANDY

1 comment:

  1. Glad he had a wonderful time at the party. Did you ever find out about the inital on your daugther's jeep? Needed to know where to purchase Kennedy Grace one. Tell little man Happy Belated Birthday!
    Also if possible can you email me at dbbrown04@gmail.com so that I can ask about the area. We are planning to move to the area and need to know about certain areas? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete