Thursday, April 22, 2010

Beach

Last week Granny took the kids and I to the beach for a few days and we had a great time. The weather was perfect the whole time. Something down there sent Bentleys asthma and allergies into overdrive, but thankfully I brought the inhaler, so all was well.Have I ever mentioned that I have THE BEST mother-in-law? She treats me like her daughter and I really enjoyed spending time with her. Thanks Granny for a fun trip. Daddy and Papa were "working" in St. Croix, so we took our own trip :) J/K they really were working ;)















1 comment:

  1. A. That picture of Carter and Bentley in the hammock is TOO stinking cute!
    B. That turquiose bathing suit she has on is TOO cute!
    C. The two of them sitting at the edge of the water is.too.cute. I cannot stand it!

    ReplyDelete