Thursday, January 7, 2010

Play Date

Monday was Carter's last day off from school (so I thought, before schools closed for "the snow") so we met Cole and Lydia at a place by our house to play. The kids had fun and Ginger and I enjoyed some adult conversation. We have a good year so far, except for this AWFUL weather we are having. I have a few goals for 2010 that I feel if I post I will be held more accountable: Potty train Bentley, I want Carter to be reading (or at least know most of the sight words) before he starts school next year, and I want to start exercising and get in shape. A 7 to 10 lb loss would be GREAT! Those are my 3 main goals, so we will see how they go.

















1 comment:

  1. If you lose any weight you are going to blow away:) I wish I was as skinny as you!

    ReplyDelete