Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year. We have had a day of hanging around the house playing



Yes, that's my daughter (Guess that's what happens when you have an older brother)


The football players quickly turned into "chefs" at the "Waffle House"


Then, it turned into a "Haunted Waffle House" LOL, gotta love his imagination


I had plans to spend some one on one time with Carter while joseph watched the game. I was going to take Carter to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, but when I told him, he said he didn't want to go...well, alright then. So, we have just had a lazy day at home. I added a New Years Eve post below.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. Jordyn loves batman and power rangers. Gotta love that:) They are so precious!

    ReplyDelete