Tuesday, October 13, 2009

True Love

The lovebirds reunited yesterday for a playdate. Marlee Grace (MG) came to watch Carter play ball Sunday afternoon and his Granny told me he was on Cloud 9 while she was there. He hit the ball and took off running. After rounding the bases, he discovered his true love had disappeared. WELL, that's all it took and Joseph said he was downhill from there. Cried the whole way home for her and most of the night. I was not at the game, because I was at a baby shower. I called Marsha that night and asked if they could play. So, yesterday morning we went and picked her up. They were both SOOOO excited. As soon as we got here they went upstairs to the playroom and came down sporting these outfits.



I know this picture makes her parents proud. They are HUGE Auburn fans!! She told me her mommy would be mad at her, but she was wearing it for Carter. (True Love) Here they are bottomless in the candy basket after deciding it would be fun to jump on the trampoline in the rain. (They snuck out there while I was laying Bentley down)



They do not go to school together this year and it breaks my heart for them, but they pick up right where they left off evrytime. Wednesday nights at church, they NEVER seperate, not for 1 second. They hold hands and do whatever the other wants to do. (Usually Carter follows MG commands :)I'm so thankful for thier friendship!

2 comments:

  1. This could be seen as child abuse in most states but since they are in love, I have to let is slide. I love they are already sneaking out. Wait until they are 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can so relate... brylee and harper are just like this... don't go to school together this year either... obsessed with each other at church on wed. and sun.... on sundays they were not in the same class... they had to swap them so they would be together... they could not handle being seperated...her b'day is a girl party and her "stipulation" was that harper went with us on her "real b'day family dinner"... so he is! They are too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete