Monday, October 5, 2009

Fireman Carter????

The firemen came to Carter's school today to speak to them about fire safety. Like most little boys, he is all into firemen. This afternoon, he is more so than ever before. The whole way home he told me all about "stop, drop, and roll" how to crawl on the ground to stay below the smoke, check the door knob to see if its hot, ect. I was impressed with all that he learned and glad he paid attention :) As soon as we got home, the dressing up began......



He came downstairs wearing this and I must say I was hysterical, however, he gets an A+ for creativity. Heavy gear -check, gas mask -check, and helmet -check!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! Yes I wonder sometimes how much Brady actually pays attention but then he will say stuff and I know he had to learn it at school. Very Cute Carter!

    ReplyDelete