Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Carter was excited about his gifts.



Bentley not so much...



but she soon discovered she had something




I LOVE YOU...



AND YOU!!!

The kids enjoyed their gifts. Carter got the Batcave, a leapster game, stuffed animal, book, and other little things. Bentley got a busy ball game, clothes, pajamas, a book, stuffed animal, and some little things. Joseph and I are celebrating next weekend in Miami where I will spend the day shopping while he is at the job site. I am very excited to shop ALONE!!! Hope you all had a Happy V'Day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like yall had a wonderful Valentines. I hope yall enjoy Miami which I know you will. I know you will enjoy shopping by yourself. I forgot what it is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bentley pictures pre-gifts! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete