Saturday, October 22, 2011

My New Business

This new business is what has consumed my time for the past few weeks. This summer I told Joseph since Carter is in school full time and Bentley going 3 days a week I wanted something to do. I have a Masters Degree in Elementary Education, however there is no part time work when it comes to being a teacher, so doing that was not an option right now. I told Joseph I thought it would be fun to open a Boutique, however its really expensive and I dont want to work retail hours, LOL, so that was out of the question. Then I came up with the idea of being a "Traveling Boutique" and bringing the boutique to people through home shows, trade shows, and facebook. (Hints the name, Wardrobe on Wheelz) I sell womens boutique clothing, but not boutique prices. If you are on facebook, go "like" my page, just search Wardrobe on Wheelz and if your not on facebook, you can view the photos at www.facebook.com/wowboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment