Thursday, August 4, 2011

Atlanta

Joseph goes to Atlanta every week for meetings, so the kids and I tagged along one week in July. We spent 2 nights there and took the kids to a Braves game (sooo hot). Then the next day I took them to The Childrens Museum, pool, and then we ate dinner at Chicken and Waffles (my new favorite place when I am there since going with my besties in March) and we made a stop by IKEA. I had never been there and they have free babysitting for an hour while you shop. Neat place, but very modern, just not my style. Carter thought Atlant was so cool, because we could walk everywhere, however he had TONS of questions about the homeless people. Joseph and I used that as a time to talk to him about the many blessings God has given us and the importance of a good education. I promised him when he gets older we will go to New York which is MUCH "cooler" than Atlanta ;) We had a great time and traveling with the kids is much more enjoyable now that they are getting older.


Acting Silly in the Hotel


Ready for the Game


Carter wanted to take a picture of us :)



Bentley was having a moment



She quickly got over it (her moods change from second to second :)


My beautiful babies


Love This





Moon Sand


No comments:

Post a Comment