Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We survived :)

Surpring their Daddies at the airport
Joseph got back Sunday from another 10 day trip to Brazil on a Medical Mission Trip. It was a LONG week, but I knew what he was doing was worth all of it. Many people were treated, but more importantaly many were saved. Our church had yellow arm bands for members to wear in order to pray for the team when they saw them and Carter had his on and around day 3 of Joseph being gone he took his off and I asked him why and he said, "Everytime I look at it, it reminds me of Daddy and I start crying because I miss him so much." Talk about heartbreaking...all I could think about is how many people out there lose their spouse and have to explain to their children that they are never coming back. REALLY makes you realize how important family is and how blessed we truly are to have another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment