Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a WONDERFUL Easter! This is my favorite holiday aside from Christmas, because this is a special day that reminds me what an awesome God we serve and how He is alive and the peace and comfort it brings to me and my family!! Carter had a party at school Thursday, Friday we went to lunch with Josephs grandmother to The Bright Star, Saturday we had an egg hunt, and Sunday after church we went to Josephs parents house to eat lunch, swim, and hunt eggs where the kids each got over $50 in their eggs.


Making Salvation Sundaes at school


Lunch with Great Granny









Easter Baskets




My Precious Babies


Cute Easter Cake from Edgars












1 comment:

  1. aww..so cute! They are getting so big and they are just precious! Where did ya'll get that big slide for the pool? we need one of those. =)

    ReplyDelete