Friday, May 21, 2010

End of the Year Party

Carter had his End of the Year Party today, how can that be possible? I honestly remember the first time I laid eyes on him like it was yesterday. Carter gave all his friends a "Congrats Grad" balloon and a sandbucket filled with summertime goodies and his teacher a gift card. In just a few short months he will be going to "Big School" After YEARS of stressing about it (Marsha and Joseph are glad I finally decided, they got to hear me talk the most about it) we decided to send Carter to private school. It has been a VERY VERY VERY hard decision, but I am excited about it and feel at peace with our decision. He will get out at 12 next year, so I am excited about that. The school is not very close to our house, so I think he will stay after school for a few hours so I can have some sortof a life aside from living in the car :) As for now, let summertime begin :) We are starting with a trip to Toys R' Us for Carter to pick out a graduation gift.

My little shadow (who will be going 2 days a week next year :)


Pizza Time





Carters smile cracks me up


Bentley was in the middle of all of them

No comments:

Post a Comment