Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl

Where oh where does the time go? How can my baby be 2??? This little girl has been such a blessing in our lives. We lost a baby between her and Carter and I am constantly reminded that she is truly a gift from God! I knew from the moment I got pregnant that she would be healthy (and she was...8 lbs 12 oz)and A GIRL! God truly is good and answers prayers :) Bentley you certainly keep me on my toes....you are SO funny, independent, loving, and most of all A DRAMA QUEEN. Wow, that girl can throw some fits, but that is part of who she is. A few weeks ago, mom and I were eating lunch and she said she could just eat Bentley up and I said, I could tear her up...LOL :) There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't throw AT LEAST 5 huge fits and thats a good day :) However, during that same day, she will do the funniest things and can be SUPER sweet and LOVING. She LOVES to dance and keep up with her brother. I look forward to watching her grow into a young lady and can't wait to share many mother, daughter experiences with her. Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know!!!!

December 18, 2007 Your first time in pink, thanks to Marsha and Michelle


December 18, 2008 Finally some girl toys


December 18, 2009 The best part of a girl....how cute you look everyday

2 comments:

  1. Bre, she is so precious! Can't wait to see her for Christmas. Happy Birthday sweet Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me cry. Bentley I remember praying for you before you were born. I remember your mother and I pretending like I did not know she was pregnant. I remember finding out you were a girl. And now I love that you are your mother made over! Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete