Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Carter's First Day of 4K

Carter started 4K today and said he had a good day. Being a boy, I dont really get much, so I have all the questions to get SOME answers :) He really likes his teacher and she has been teching 4 year olds for 19 years. Can you believe that? She obviously loves what she does, so I am hoping he learns a lot this year. I was going to send to Bentley to MDO 2 days a week, but pulled her out #1 because I felt bad, Carter did not start until he was 2 1/2 and #2 because of all the sickness going around. She will get sick enough from what Carter brings home. She and I spent the day running errands and she was SO GOOD. Does Carter really make that much a difference??? LOL.





3 comments:

  1. He looks cute. That backpack looks big on him hilarious. He looks like a big boy with it:( Yes me and Jordyn run errands like crazy on school days cause I figure getting one out is easier than 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute! That backpack is as big as he is, but he looks so proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures.. he is so cute.. where is he going?

    ReplyDelete