Thursday, July 16, 2009

Six Flags

Joseph had some meetings in Atlanta, so I decided to take the kids over there and we stayed the night with him. He was done around 1:00 yesterday so we met at Six Flags. The kids loved it and were both wonderful. It's been years since I have been and being the roller coaster addict that I am, it killed me not to be able to ride :) I think Joseph and I just may have to go back one day! We checked in our room which once again Josephs "diamond status" (since he travels so much) paid off. We were upgraded to a suite for free (which usually runs $750 a night). Really nice especially with 4 people in a room. We ordered room service from Ruth's Chris, YUMMY! Bentley who usually takes a 2 1/2 to 3 hour nap everyday decided she would skip nap yesterday. I knew we would pay for that and boy did we. She had a MAJOR meltdown before bed. Joseph and Carter decided it was more than they could handle so they went to the pool :) It was a nice little break from our everyday routine.









1 comment:

  1. Did Carter get a new shirt at Six FLags? Spiderman no less! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete